Grant County Public Works Complex
The Grant County Public Works Complex was designed to consolidate various departments into one centralized location. An administrative headquarters building was provided with a public meeting room and seperate shop and storage buildings completed the multi-building complex.
- $3.4 million construction cost
- Consolidation of Public Works Department to one location on a 7-acre site
- Consists of several facilities: office building, central repair shop, road crew shop, covered storage building and fuel island with related services
- Full site development including secure storage yard, parking and landscape
- Project included geotechnical investigation and site planning
- Cost-effective, low maintenance materials used throughout