Benton PUD Operations Center
Master planning of the PUD's 25-acre site, where their headquarters building was located, included on-site circulation, landscaping, a screen wall along Highway 395 and the design for a new 37,000 s.f. Operations Center and Vehicle Maintenance Building. New construction doubled the size of an existing warehouse facility which was incorpated into the building envelope.
- Master planning of site to integrate Service Center with existing offices and neighboring uses
- Consolidation of PUD facilities on a 25-acre campus
- $7 million construction cost
- New operation offices, training facility, transformer/meter shop, vehcile maintenance building with fuel island and covered storage
- Extensive site work includes neighborhood park, improved traffic flow, yard redesign and landscape screening
- High energy-efficient with many parctical energy-saving features